2.0.0 Migration Guide
angel_diagnosticsis deprecated - instead just pass a
Loggerand set it as
AngelFatalError, and subsequently
- Errors are automatically create
app.loggerto see output.
angel_errorsis no longer useful.
- Removed all
- Removed @Hooked, beforeProcessed, and afterProcessed.
- Made injections in RequestContext private.
- Renamed properties in AngelBase to configuration.
- Added support for pattern matching and other injections via
- Officially deprecated properties in Angel.
- Fixed a bug where cached routes would not heed the request method. #173
- Reworked error handling logic; now, errors will not automatically default to sending JSON.
- Removed the onController stream from Angel.
- Controllers now longer use call, which has now been renamed to configureServer.
Aside from these points, there are several things to note.
Migration in itself will be pretty easy to achieve. Plugins and services haven't really changed, it's just the HTTP server itself.
In 1.1.0, the following were completely removed:
- There is no replacement for
after. This way, it is easier to keep track of the order request handlers run. responseFinalizers are still in place.
fatalErrorStreamis no longer necessary; you can just set
app.errorHandler. Fatal errors will be wrapped in a 500 response.
app.use((req, res) => ...)
Much cleaner in